Action learning facilitator training
Action Learning Facilitation allows people the time and space to come together and positively solve key problems.
The success of the group depends on the strength of the facilitator.
This ILM recognised, practical step by step training course allows you to develop the skills to be an effective Action Learning Facilitator.
Typically, an attendee gets:
- Practice essential action learning skills in your own Action Learning Set
- Facilitate, as part of the Set
- Are observed by me
- Receive immediate feedback for improving, and expanding your confidence.
Action Learning Facilitation Training:
- Is three days of training and one accreditation day
- Has up to 10 participants
- ILM endorsed
- Includes Accreditation support and ILM administration fees
- Is run in-house or on invitation only courses, twice a year
Price is £995 per person including accreditation
- Discounts apply for in-house groups training together
“I have enjoyed every part of this training. I find Emma to be an inspirational trainer and role model and I intend to take action Learning forward in whatever professional role I move forward with.”Jan Stanton
“Thanks for a brilliant 3 days. The feedback I’ve been getting from the group has all been hugely positive. And I was personally really impressed with the structure and content of your course and with the way you facilitated it. Please stay in touch. If we are bringing Action Learning into some of the projects we’re working on next year it’d be great to bring in your skills and expertise again.”Mark Richardson