Coaching supervision training
Coaching supervisors are key in supporting coaches or people in coaching roles.
This Coaching Supervision Training course, held in Cardiff, Wales, is open to experienced coaches, or coaching leaders or champions in an organisation.
Coach supervisors help embed a coaching culture in your organisation. They provide vital support and are accountable to staff who are coaching formally and informally.
Typically, a participant gets:
- A pre-course coaching call, with myself
- THREE days of expert training on how to be a Coaching Supervisor
- One Assessment day
- A format to start supervising straightaway
- One to one feedback and support.
The next Coaching Supervision Training, Cardiff, Wales, runs on the 25th, 26th and 27th July 2018 and Assessment day 6th September 2018
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Coaching Supervision Training:
- Has up to 10 participants
- ILM endorsed equivalent to Level 7
- Includes Assessment support and ILM administration fees
- In-house course at £450 per person + VAT
- Open course at £995 per person + VAT
- Is held at Cardiff, Wales
Download the Coaching Supervision Training Information Pack by scrolling down and completing a short form.
Emma is a real expert in the field of coaching and her knowledge shines through. She is able to strike a balance between listening and challenging to get the best for the class.” Aled Davies