Coaching supervision training
Coaching supervisors are key in supporting coaches or people in coaching roles.
They will help you embed a coaching culture in your organisation, offering vital support to your staff as they use coaching techniques.
This Coaching Supervision Training course is open to experienced coaches, or coaching leaders or champions in an organisation.
Typically, an attendee gets:
- A pre-course coaching call, with myself
- Four days of expert training on how to be a coach supervisor
- One accreditation day
- A format to start supervising straightaway
- One to one feedback and support.
Coaching Supervision Training:
- Has up to 10 participants
- ILM endorsed equivalent to Level 7
- Includes Accreditation support and ILM administration fees
- Costs £995 per person total (no hidden charges!)
- Is run in-house or as an Open course, twice a year
- Discounts apply for in-house training
- The next course runs on the 11th 12th and 13th December 2017 and 6th February 2018
“The coaching supervision course was first class I have changed the way that I coach and it has increased my skills as a coach and supervisor.
Emma is a real expert in the field of coaching and her knowledge shines through. She is able to strike a balance between listening and challenging to get the best for the class.”Aled Davies