Coaching supervision training
Coaching supervisors are key in supporting coaches or people in coaching roles.
This Coaching Supervision Training course is open to experienced coaches, or coaching leaders or champions in an organisation.
Coaching supervisors will help embed a coaching culture in your organisation. They provide vital support and are accountable to staff who are coaching formally and informally.
Typically, a participant gets:
- A pre-course coaching call, with myself
- THREE days of expert training on how to be a coach supervisor
- One Assessment day
- A format to start supervising straightaway
- One to one feedback and support.
The next course runs on the 3rd, 4th and 5th July and Assessment Day 6th September 2018
Contact email@example.com for more details
Coaching Supervision Training:
- Has up to 10 participants
- ILM endorsed equivalent to Level 7
- Includes Assessment support and ILM administration fees
- In-house course at £450 per person + VAT
- Open course at £995 per person + VAT
“The coaching supervision course was first class I have changed the way that I coach and it has increased my skills as a coach and supervisor.
Emma is a real expert in the field of coaching and her knowledge shines through. She is able to strike a balance between listening and challenging to get the best for the class.”Aled Davies