If you wish to create a coaching organisation, develop your staff or yourself to have coaching skills, then this ILM endorsed coaching training programme is for you and your organisation.
With a combination of theory and practice, you and your team will finish as accredited coaches, ready to use your new skills in the workplace.
Typically, an attendee gets:
- A pre-course coaching call, with myself
- Four days of expert training and one accreditation day
- A format to start coaching straightaway
- One to one feedback.
- Has up to 10 participants
- ILM endorsed to Level 4 and 6
- Includes Accreditation support and ILM administration fees
- Costs £1,125 per person plus VAT
- Is run in-house or on invitation only courses, twice a year
- Discounts apply for in-house groups training together
- NEXT Course dates 3rd,10th, 17th, 24th May and 5th July 2018
“Thank you for changing my life. I’ve been so happy since I did my course and am looking forward to attending level two coaching. After all I’ve achieved all my last goals so ready to set some new ones!”Natalie Webster