Create a coaching organisation, by training your staff and yourself with essential coaching skills, endorsed by the ILM.
With a combination of theory and practice, you and your team will finish as accredited coaches, ready to use your new skills in the workplace.
Typically, a participant gets:
- A pre-course call, with myself to establish course outcomes
- Three days of expert training and one asessment day
- A format to start coaching straightaway
- One to one feedback for all participants
The next course runs on the 17th, 18th and 19th July and Assessment Day 10th September 2018
Contact email@example.com for more details
- 10 participants
- ILM endorsed
- Includes Assessment support and ILM administration fees
- In house course £450 per person + VAT
- Open course £995 per person + VAT
“Emma’s delivery is excellent, she established good rapport quickly with our cohort and was very effective in kick-starting my involvement with coaching again. She is very effective in the way she challenged us and I am under no illusion that to be an effective coach you must be non-directive”Carys Morgans