You will qualify to practice as a coach and also empower yourself with skills that will make you a better manager and leader.
With a combination of theory and practice, you will finish as an accredited coach, ready to use your new skills in the workplace or run your own coaching business.
Typically, a participant gets:
- A pre-course call, with myself to establish course outcomes
- Three days of expert training and one asessment day
- A format to start coaching straightaway
- One to one feedback for all participants
The next course runs on the 17th, 18th and 19th July and Assessment Day 10th September 2018
Contact email@example.com for more details
- 10 participants
- ILM endorsed
- Includes Assessment support and ILM administration fees
- In house course £450 per person + VAT
- Open course £995 per person + VAT
- Is held at Insole Court, Llandaff, Cardiff, CF5 2LN
Download the Coaching Training Information Pack by scrolling down and completing a short form. Once you have submitted the form, a link will appear on this page for you to click and download the pack.
Leah first trained with me over six years ago and is now a successful coach. Here’s her view on my training:
Please note my contact details have now changed.