Mindfulness Training for leaders
It can be hard to be clear-headed, focused and effective when you are under high pressure.
Mindfulness is an important technique in helping you find clarity and peace to enable you to work during both difficult and easy times.
Benefits of Mindfulness for the individual:
- Improved ability to relax physically and mentally
- Increased concentration
- More patient with self and others
- Increased awareness of your own innate wisdom
- Cope better with difficult situations
- Live more fully in the present moment
Benefits of Mindfulness for the organisation:
- Improved communication skills both verbal and written
- Staff that can effectively manage their stress levels
- Colleagues that are more thoughtful and respectful of clients and colleagues
- Kinder staff with a greater awareness of self and others
- Improved concentration and better time management
- Proactive rather than reactive interactions and behaviours
Mindfulness for Leaders:
- ONE day
- 9.30 to 16.00
- Are in-house or open course, run twice a year
- Cost £225 + VAT per person
- NEXT OPEN Course 6th July 2018
- Insole Court, Cardiff, CF5 2LN
Download the Mindfulness Training for Leaders Course Information Pack by scrolling down and completing a short form. Once you have submitted the form, a link will appear on this page for you to click and download the pack.
Significantly it has simply opened my mind, and eyes to something brand new to me. I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions I attended and learnt so much from them. The actual sessions I described as “indulgent” as they were so relaxed and enjoyable.
I would recommend Emma as a Mindfulness trainer because……. She is extremely knowledgeable, a great communicator who has an excellent and personable approach to teaching/learning/sharing. Emma’s session are clear, well paced, relaxed, inclusive and engaging. Above all Emma’s positivity is infectious.” Richard Broadway