Mindfulness Training for leaders
It can be hard to be clear-headed, focused and effective when you are under high pressure.
Mindfulness is an important technique in helping you find clarity and peace to enable you to work during both difficult and easy times.
Benefits of Mindfulness for the individual:
- Improved ability to relax physically and mentally
- Increased concentration
- More patient with self and others
- Increased awareness of your own innate wisdom
- Cope better with difficult situations
- Live more fully in the present moment
Benefits of Mindfulness for the organisation:
- Improved communication skills both verbal and written
- Staff that can effectively manage their stress levels
- Colleagues that are more thoughtful and respectful of clients and colleagues
- Kinder staff with a greater awareness of self and others
- Improved concentration and better time management
- Proactive rather than reactive interactions and behaviours
The Mindfulness session:
- ONE day
- 9.30 to 16.00
- Are in-house or an invitation only open course, run twice a year
- Cost £225 + VAT per person
- NEXT OPEN Session 8th January 2018
- Chapter Arts Centre, Cardiff
Early Bird Offer before October 31st £195.00
“My work role and personal life can be very stressful at times. As a result of this Mindfulness course I have been able to successfully undertake a number of different exercises, to deal with every day stress in a more positive way.
Significantly it has simply opened my mind, and eyes to something brand new to me. I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions I attended and learnt so much from them. The actual sessions I described as “indulgent” as they were so relaxed and enjoyable.
I would recommend Emma as a Mindfulness trainer because……. She is extremely knowledgeable, a great communicator who has an excellent and personable approach to teaching/learning/sharing. Emma’s session are clear, well paced, relaxed, inclusive and engaging. Above all Emma’s positivity is infectious.”Richard Broadway