Action Learning Facilitation Training
A competent Action Learning facilitator creates the environment for people to work at their best together and positively solve key problems.
The success of any Action Learning group depends on the strength of its Action Learning facilitator.
This ILM recognised, experiential course will train you step by step to be an effective Action Learning Facilitator.
Typically, an attendee will:
- Practice essential action learning skills in your own Action Learning Set
- Facilitate an action learning session
- Be observed by me
- Receive immediate feedback for improving, and expanding your confidence.
The next course runs on the 27th, 28th and 29th March 2019 and Assessment day the 17th May 2019
Contact email@example.com for course details
Action Learning Facilitation Training:
- THREE days of training and one Assessment day
- Has up to 10 participants
- ILM endorsed
- Includes assessment and ILM administration fees
- Open course £995 + VAT per person
- Is held at Insole Court, Llandaff, Cardiff, CF5 2LN
- In-house options for organisations £450 per person, minimum numbers apply.Download the Action Learning Facilitator Training Information Pack by scrolling down and completing a short form. Once you have submitted the form, a link will appear on this page for you to click and download the pack.
In-house £450 per person,
“I have enjoyed every part of this training. I find Emma to be an inspirational trainer and role model and I intend to take action Learning forward in whatever professional role I move forward with.”
“Thanks for a brilliant 3 days. The feedback I’ve been getting from the group has all been hugely positive. And I was personally really impressed with the structure and content of your course and with the way you facilitated it. Please stay in touch. If we are bringing Action Learning into some of the projects we’re working on next year it’d be great to bring in your skills and expertise again.”