Action learning facilitator training
A competent Action Learning facilitator creates the environment for people to work at their best together and positively solve key problems.
The success of any Action Learning group depends on the strength of its Action Learning facilitator.
This ILM recognised, experiential course will train you step by step to be an effective Action Learning Facilitator.
Typically, an attendee will:
- Practice essential action learning skills in your own Action Learning Set
- Facilitate an action learning session
- Be observed by me
- Receive immediate feedback for improving, and expanding your confidence.
The next course runs on the 11th, 12th and 13th July and Assessment day the 14th September 2018
Contact email@example.com for course details
Action Learning Facilitation Training:
- THREE days of training and one Assessment day
- Has up to 10 participants
- ILM endorsed
- Includes assessment and ILM administration fees
Open course £995 + VAT per person
Is held at Insole Court, Llandaff, Cardiff, CF5 2LN
In-house options for organisations £450 + VAT per person, minimum numbers apply.Download the Action Learning Facilitator Training Information Pack by scrolling down and completing a short form. Once you have submitted the form, a link will appear on this page for you to click and download the pack.
In-house £450 + VAT per person, m
Please do watch this video where attendees discuss one of my Action Learning Facilitator Training courses:
Please note my contact details have now changed.