You will qualify to practice as a coach and also empower yourself with skills that will make you a better manager and leader.
With a combination of theory and practice, you will finish as an accredited coach, ready to use your new skills in the workplace or run your own coaching business.
Typically, a participant gets:
- A pre-course call, with myself to establish course outcomes
- Three days of expert training and one asessment day
- A format to start coaching straightaway
- One to one feedback for all participants
The next course runs on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd May 2019 and Assessment Day 12th June 2019
Contact email@example.com for more details
- 10 participants
- ILM endorsed
- Includes Assessment support and ILM administration fees
- In house course £450 per person
- Open course £995 per person
- Held at Insole Court, Llandaff, Cardiff, CF5 2LN
Download the Coaching Training Information Pack by scrolling down and completing a short form. Once you have submitted the form, a link will appear on this page for you to click and download the pack.
“Emma’s delivery is excellent, she established good rapport quickly with our cohort and was very effective in kick-starting my involvement with coaching again. She is very effective in the way she challenged us and I am under no illusion that to be an effective coach you must be non-directive”Carys Morgans