One of your team may be struggling to perform at their best. Despite a desire to achieve more, they may feel stuck and frustrated.
Whatever the reason, sometimes these individuals can benefit from 1 to 1 coaching with an external, objective person.
Typically 1 to 1 coaching with a team member:
- is for individuals who need more time and attention than someone internally is able to give
- can deal with issues such as underperformance, overwhelm, underwhelm, and stress
- works because I am confidential, objective and empathetic, focusing on helping them do what they know is best.
1 to 1 coaching involves:
- an initial discussion with you to determine why you think this person would benefit from 1 to 1 coaching
- a recommended four session programme of coaching
- Costs £115 + VAT per hour for a face to face coaching session
“Emma has worked with our people to develop their ability to rationalise issues, to focus on effectiveness at work, and to have the confidence to communicate their limitations. It’s a very self-empowering process, focusing on the extent to which you can solve problems yourself.”
After applying and failing at a number of interviews I sought help. After 4 coaching sessions with Emma I went for the post of Director of student support at a large secondary school. I sailed through the interview and they offered me the job! I feel so happy and just want to say a massive thank you to Emma for her support in helping me on this journey. You are a fabulous coach Emma, and I know that I will undoubtedly recommend and use your services again.
“I have encouraged other members of my senior management team to access her services and all have had a positive experience. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to take on pieces of work within the realms of leadership and management, coaching relationships, organisational development, team effectiveness and change management.”