Whatever the reasons, and the situation you and your team are in, I can help you.
- Do you have a new team that you want to bring together?
- Do you have a current team that is struggling?
- Have you just inherited or taken over a team held back by historical problems?
- We have an initial consultation where I help you identify your current reality and your desired outcome.
- Together, we’ll design and facilitate an intervention which will move your team forward and deliver results.
- The results normally include supportive, collaborative and value–led team work, which culminates in a new common vision or goal created and inspired by all.
- Can be facilitated for one day or half day, tailored to your needs
- Can include, consultancy, team development, coaching and facilitation
- Costs £950 for one day or £500 for a half day
Emma’s skills as a team development facilitator are second to none. She is very focused on getting to the nub of the issue, on challenging the team to address the issue in a positive way, and about identifying very specific outcomes from each sessions, so that the team come away feeling very clear about how to progress.
I would highly recommend Emma for team building and facilitative work… Emma has helped a large number of staff in my organisation recover their confidence after a very difficult service reorganisation. She very quickly helped staff to come to terms with the painful loss of their previous roles and provided the expert facilitation which has helped the new teams to embrace new opportunities.
Emma facilitated a development session for a team that has experienced significant change over recent years, and her approach was like a ‘breath of fresh air’. At the outset, clear ground rules were set and everyone was encouraged to participate as an equal. Emma maintained a good balance between being informal and friendly on the one side, and constructively challenging on the other.
Emma is a highly skilled facilitator and clearly adapted to respond to the specific needs of the group. She brought a positive energy which set the scene for the team to have the space and time to be with each other in a neutral zone and Emma’s intervention has positively influenced the dynamic of the team.
Emma has helped us during some really tricky transitional periods for the teams that …were reluctant to work with the changes we were introducing following changes in contracts with our Area Planning Boards…Emma’s sessions have helped facilitate the change process and enable smoother working relationships with the least amount of disruption for our service users.
Emma is very approachable and engaging, our team feel comfortable and relaxed around her, and are willing to share their issues and concerns openly. The sessions are highly interactive with a good balance between hard and soft activities, theories and techniques.
Emma has facilitated two team development days with my senior management team. She has enabled us to harness our different skills and personal styles to work more effectively as a team. I really value Emma’s commitment to public services and the wellbeing of staff working within them. Her straightforward, knowledgeable and suitably challenging approach was appreciated by all of my team.