Date(s) - 04/12/2017
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
St Michael’s College
Sometimes, as leaders, it can be hard to find the time to plan and implement good strategic decisions.
It can be even harder when you have to do this alone or with the people whom your decisions impact.
To help the leaders I work with have the space and support to reflect and plan, I set up Action Learning Sets for Leaders, which I facilitate.
Typically, you will:
- Be in a group with up to 8 people
- Solve and move forward on significant leadership issues
- Learn techniques such as action learning questioning and listening
- Develop and improve your facilitation skills
- Share experiences and learn from each other.
Action Learning Sets for Leaders:
- All four half-day sessions are with the same group of leaders, so you get to understand and resolve each other’s problems and challenges
- Run 09:30 – 12.30
- Are held at St Michael’s College, Llandaff, Cardiff
- Cost £400 + VAT per person for all four sessions.