Online Coaching supervision training
Online Coaching Supervision Training
This Coaching Supervision Training course, is open to experienced coaches, or coaching leaders or champions in an organisation. Applicants will need to have completed a minimum of 20 hours of coaching.
Coach supervisors help embed a coaching culture in your organisation. They provide vital support and are accountable to staff who are coaching formally and informally.
What you get:
- LIVE online training with a highly experienced coaching supervisor
- ECF Verification and certification
- Course Powerpoint presentations
- A format to start supervising straightaway
- Online recorded course sessions
- Online interactive learning experiences
- Practice coaching supervision opportunities
- Peer support through a private Facebook group
Contact email@example.com for more details
For organisations (6 to 10 people): £3,000
- For individuals: £595
- Plus £150 per person for certification
Dates: 17th, 24th and 31st October 2023
Download the Coaching Supervision Training Information Pack.
“The coaching supervision course was first class I have changed the way that I coach and it has increased my skills as a coach and supervisor.
Emma is a real expert in the field of coaching and her knowledge shines through. She is able to strike a balance between listening and challenging to get the best for the class.”