Online Coaching supervision training
Online Coaching Supervision Training
This Coaching Supervision Training course, is open to experienced coaches, or coaching leaders or champions in an organisation. Applicants will need to have completed a minimum of 20 hours of coaching.
Coach supervisors help embed a coaching culture in your organisation. They provide vital support and are accountable to staff who are coaching formally and informally.
What you get:
- LIVE online training with a highly experienced coaching supervisor
- ILM verification and certification
- Course Powerpoint presentations
- A format to start supervising straightaway
- Online recorded course sessions
- Online interactive learning experiences
- Practice coaching supervision opportunities
- Peer support through a private Facebook group
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- For organisations (6 to 10 people): £3,000 + vat
- For individuals: £595 + vat
- Plus £200 + vat per person for ILM certification
Dates: 13th, 20th and 27th April 2021
Download the Coaching Supervision Training Information Pack.
“The coaching supervision course was first class I have changed the way that I coach and it has increased my skills as a coach and supervisor.
Emma is a real expert in the field of coaching and her knowledge shines through. She is able to strike a balance between listening and challenging to get the best for the class.”