Many leaders value flexible and non-hierarchical structures.
They don’t want to command and control and miss out on key ideas, solutions and talent, because of antiquated approaches to leadership. Instead, they want to work with their teams and others to achieve shared goals
Typically, my Leadership course:
- Enables you to become familiar with connective leadership techniques
- Allows you to learn more about your unique style of leading
- Gives you the techniques to increase your zone of influence
- Helps you understand how to sustain and enjoy your position as a leader
- Helps you deal with obstacles about your leadership; both from other people and yourself.
- Are 3 full days
- Are ILM 7 endorsed
- Have a minimum of 8 people and a maximum of 12
- Are run in-house, for £2,850 for up to 12 people
- Are offered as invitation only open courses, twice a year, at £675 per person for three days.
“As a result of Emma’s leadership course I developed some good ways to looking into and thinking about the future and how to plan for this. I liked the mindfulness component as well.
I would recommend Emma as a Leadership trainer because she is very empathetic, wise and knowledgeable”.
“I enjoyed all of this course. The leadership tools and techniques are very useful, plus the days allowed me to focus on myself and the actions which will help move forward my main leadership issues.
Emma’s delivery is inspiring and her course is structured to maximise participation and to test and practice understanding.”